Tuesday, December 16, 2008
A shiny new President
Barack Obama will definitely change what we think of the office of the President of the United States. He will challenge our stereotypes and expectations. It will be interesting to see what he does with this challenge.
In his endeavours to make his mark on America and the world, he will have to deal with The US Congress, foreign leaders, and the captains of industry.
Below is my Top Ten list of most used quotes for the next four years.
1. "Can't a Bruthu git some change aroun hea?"
2. "But I'm the chosen one!"
3. "I did not sleep with Oprah"
4. "No I'm NOT a Muslim!"
5. "Et tu Hillary?"
6. "No U CanT Haz Ur GuNz"
7. "Bidden who?"
8. "Well at least Africa likes us now"
9. "Yes, we filled the pool with grape soda"
10. "YES WE CAN (if they'll let me)"